terence crawford fight record

페이지 정보

작성자 Barbara 작성일 24-09-21 10:11

본문

"You’re supposed to be in the house getting ready for a fight, and you're out here shooting dice and getting shot. You hang with those types of people, that's what happens. Ever since then, I've got a purpose. I could’ve been dead at that moment."

"I think I could beat anybody at any sport. That’s just my nature. I play to win. If I’m gonna challenge you, I’m coming to win and I believe that wholeheartedly. That could be anybody. Even if I’m playing Michael Jordan one-on-one.

"On behalf of former undisputed Super Welterweight champion Jermell Charlo, we are pleased to inform you that he hereby requests to be reinstated as the WBA Super Champion at 154 pounds," TGB Promotions’ Tom Brown alerted the WBA Championship Committee in a letter obtained by The Ring. "We also want to let you know that Jermell has no problem with WBA champion Israil Madrimov defending his regular title against Terence Crawford this summer.

The Compubox punch statistics give a quantitative context to the one-way traffic. Crawford landed a remarkable 185 of 369 shots (50.1%), including 98 of 163 power shots (60.1%). Spence was limited to 96 of 480 connects (20%), crawfors landing a scant 33 of 296 of his jabs (11.1%).

"I'm 'The Pitbull.' I got the name thanks to my imposing physique and aggressive, forceful fighting style," said Cruz, who improved to 12-1-1 (10 KOs). "My are Mike Tyson, Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, and I've learned to be more constant like they were in my workouts and to correct my technical errors."

Davis still landing the better shots. Cruz still working really hard and doing some good work in close when he gets there. He’s having a decent round and trying to get to the body, but when Davis lets his hands go, it shows so much how different their speed is. Cruz with an uppercut, but Tank’s coming alive again and throwing hands. Right hand from Cruz JUST misses, that was a big shot thrown with heat but not quite there. Davis smacking with his hook, throwing a left behind it. Cruz’s nose is bloodied and he swipes at it. Cruz frozen up now as Davis starts setting up shots. Body work from Cruz, may have gone low but let’s be real, he’s been straying low all night.

Round Two: Spence jabbing and puts a left hand behind it that lands. Body work from Spence on the inside. Crawford fires a combination but only one shot lands. Looping left from Spence and he's banging on Crawford's gloves. Long jab to the body from Crawford but Spence returns fire immediately. Crawford barely misses a hook but lands a lead right. Crawford with a combination. It's heating up. Crawford with a combination and down goes Spence!!! Spence is up. and Crawford is on the attack! Big left hand rocks Spence as the round comes to a close!!!

Round 3: Tellez with a combination that Garcia just eats. Garcia pops Tellez’s head back with an uppercut. Good 1-2 by Tellez. Garcia throwing that uppercut every time Tellez attacks the body. Whoa, right hand from Tellez just freezes Garcia, but he only squats without falling. As Garcia straightens up, he eats another hard shot and there’s the knockdown. Garcia answers the count, but he is in big trouble. Tellez pours it on and it’s not getting any better for Garcia. The referee has to step in.

Round 2: Spence opens the round with a combination. Crawford backs up into the ropes as Spence pressures. Good jab by Crawford. Jab-hook combination scores for Crawford. Spence gets aggressive and lands a jab followed by an uppercut. Jab by Spence and Crawford circles out of danger. Spence lands one to the body. Crawford wins a jab exchange. Left hand over the top by Crawford. Spence fires one to the body. Crawford lands a jab followed by a snapping combination and Spence is knocked down for the first time in his career! Whoa!

Anticipation built. Intensity heightened. Those minutes remain, regardless of how you view boxing and its supposed health, the most electric in sports. Finally, after six years of stalled negotiations, after a fateful phone call between both fighters sealed the fight everyone with a pulse desperately wanted to see, after the squabbles and debates and the hype train barreling down to Vegas, Spence and Crawford bounced inside the same ring.

In the fifth round, Crawford increased his punching output and leaned on a series of uppercuts with Avanesyan on the inside. In the final minute of the fifth round, Crawford unleashed the counter left uppercut before he finished the fight with a right hook over the top.

Spence entered the ring two years younger, one inch taller and with a five-inch advantage in reach. Crawford had logged more career rounds and beaten more world champions, albeit in more fights. Between them, they held 67 wins and 52 knockouts. Rarer still.

uyqeUcGI_GgCruz trying to start fast, eats a good left that cuts off the momentum. Davis staying patient and sharp, fighting smart. Cruz is fighting smart, too, in that he’s doing what he should be doing. He can’t box with Tank but he keeps trying to force the fight and land something that makes a real difference. Good round from Davis, some nice body work and he made some adjustments after getting roughed up just a bit in the 8th.